Monday, July 29, 2013

Reflections of Our First Day in Class!

Katy:
Colorful; lots of things; pretty bright blue sky; bright bright sun; buildings.

Toby:
On my walk I observed all different shapes: windows, doors, trash.  And lots of plants: green trees, flowers, bushes, mostly green.

Kobe:


Connor:
There were many interesting things I saw and I didn't even take pictures of.  I wasn't thinking at first but after I stopped more often to look around.



Zachary:
Another man's trash is another man's treasure.  Which means trash can become a beautiful photo.




Aiden:
Today we went on a photo walk.  We saw a lot of different things.  We saw plants,

In this picture the plant is silhouetted against the city in the background  

buildings, dogs, some trash and illusions.  What I mean by illusions is pictures that boggle the mind like these water pipes.  Are they on a wall or on the ground?


Garrett:


No comments:

Post a Comment